After Electra Jailbreak for iOS 11.3.1 by Coolstar, lots of users reported to be facing issues with Cydia. Luckily v1.1.30 is now released and you can update safely to that version with Cydia Update Helper.
Earlier, we covered a detailed tutorial on how to fix Cydia issues after Electra iOS 11.3.1 untethered jailbreak. Now all these issues are officially addressed by Coolstar, thanks to a newly released tool called Cydia Update Helper.
Cydia Update Helper
With Cydia Update Helper, you can update the installed Cydia to v.1.1.30 that promises to fix all the annoying problems of tweaks not loading or unable to launch Cydia after iOS 11.3.1 Electra Jailbreak.
Cydia Update Helper for iOS 11.3.1 Electra Jailbreak comes with two packages namely compatibility and GUI only. This new version release also hints at more development work of Sileo, a new Cydia alternative in making.
So basically, this new Cydia v.1.1.30 update is for those people who want to use the Sileo in near future. For that, it is compulsory to update to latest Cydia version.
Update Cydia to version 1.1.30 Using Cydia Update Helper
Without any further ado, lets proceed with steps to update to Cydia version 1.1.30 using Cydia Update Helper:
- Launch Cydia on your iPhone. Go to Sources and then refresh it.
- Once done, search for “Cydia Update Helper”.
- At top you will see the tweak named “Cydia Update Helper”.
- Proceed with its installation. When it is installed, close the Cydia and launch Cydia Update Helper.
- It will show you details of new Cydia v1.1.30 update.
- Wait till it finishes the updating process. When it is finished, tap on exit option.
That’s it. You have successfully updated Cydia to version 1.1.30 on your iPhone running on iOS 11.3.1 Electra jailbroken firmware.
Did this tutorial article resolve your issues? If so, please share this article on Facebook to help others who have the same problem. Thanks!