Jailbreak lovers rejoice as LiberiOS jailbreak tool for iOS 11 and iOS 11.2 has been released with support for 64 bit devices including iPhone X, 8 Plus, 7 Plus, 6S, SE, iPad Air and Mini.
Earlier, we covered about Pangu iOS 11.2 jailbreak status. However, to our surprise, the exploit was utilized by a new developer named Morpheus. As a result, we got a new tool named LiberiOS iOS 11 jailbreak.
Currently, LiberiOS jailbreak tool supports:
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6/6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
Jailbreaking your iDevice will give you lot of freedom like ability to install your favorite Cydia tweaks. Apart from that, many problems like iOS 11.2 battery issue can be fixed with free Cydia tweaks.
Steps to Jailbreak iOS 11 – 11.2 Using LiberiOS Tool
If you have made up your mind to untethered jailbreak your compatible iPhone/iPad using LiberiOS tool, then follow the steps below:
- Download LiberiOS tool from official web.
- Download Cydia Impactor.
- Launch Cydia Impactor. (Facing problem with Cydia Impactor? Follow this tutorial to fix it.)
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Drag and drop the LiberiOS .ipa file inside Cydia Impactor.
- Follow on-screen instructions. Once done, launch LiberiOS tool from homescreen to complete the process.
When jailbreaking is finished, your device might restart. After it is rebooted, launch Cydia and search for your favorite Cydia tweak.
Let us know if you have any questions related to LiberiOS iOS 11 jailbreak.