Chances are high that if you own iPhone or iPad, you would be familiar with Cydia. It is sort of App Store for jailbroken iDevices where you will find lot of tweaks to customize your iDevice according to your liking. Emulators like iOSEmus are not allowed in App Store, so they found their way to Cydia.
Recently, we covered few emulators for iOS devices that are compatible with latest iOS 11 and can be installed on iPhone or iPad without jailbreak. Some of these include GBA4iOS and Happychick emulator.
However, since they are in beta phases, so errors and bugs are expected. iOSEmus is an alternative to Cydia and all the emulators that you use to play GBA and Nintendo games on your iOS 11 powered device.
How to Install iOSEmus for iOS 11 without Jailbreak on iPhone/iPad
Procedure to install iOSEmus on iOS 11 and iOS 11.1 powered device is simple and pretty straight forward. All you need is some basic understanding of Cydia Impactor. Also make sure that you backup your whole iPhone using iTunes before proceeding with tutorial. This is to safeguard your precious data.
- Download iOSEmus IPA file for iOS 11 and place it on your desktop.
- Download Cydia Impactor and install it.
- Drag and drop the downloaded IPA file on iOSEmus for iOS inside Cydia Impactor.
- Enter the the Apple ID details and login.
- Once the installation is completed, launch Settings app on your iPhone and trust the profile.
Now launch the iOSEmus for iOS 11 on your iPhone that was installed with no jailbreak. Enjoy!