If you ever thought of customizing the notifications on your iPhone or any other iOS 12 powered iDevice, then TinyBar is the best Cydia tweak for that purpose. Good news is you can install it now without jailbreaking iOS 12.
TinyBar is very famous Cydia tweak with aim of shrinking the size of notifications on your iPhone to size of top bar.
Once you have installed TinyBar Cydia tweak, the notification banners will automatically get shrinked to status bar size, that will make roam for other items on your homescreen.
Secondly, it will help you focus on more important items, especially when you are scrolling down and all of sudden the notification on iOS 12 takes up all the space.
How to Install TinyBar Cydia Tweak for iOS 12/12.2/12.3 without Jailbreak
Though Chimera jailbreak is available for iOS 12 devices, but lot of users are reporting bugs in it. So if you happen to not jailbreak your iDevice, follow the steps below to install TinyBar for iOS 12 without jailbreak:
- Download Cydia Impactor.
- Download TinyBar for iOS 12 .IPA file.
- Install Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to PC and launch Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the TinyBar .ipa file inside Cydia Impactor.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- Once installation is completed, disconnect your iDevice from PC and restart.
If you have any question related to TinyBar for iOS 12, feel free to ask.