Apple has recently added a new feature to its FaceTime app in iOS 12 that now allows to be simultaneously connected with up to 32 peoples and have video chat with them using the new feature called Group FaceTime feature. Learn how to effectively use this feature through two methods.
It also include the automatic detection of person speaking, through which it highlights those who are currently speaking by bringing them to the main area. Those members who are actively talking will appear larger than those who are silent listeners.
You can also play around with different perspectives, if you want to focus on a particular member, you can do it by just tapping on it and it will appear in front of you.
Different Methods to Start Group Call in FaceTime in iOS 12
In this article, we will guide you how to make a group FaceTime call in two simple ways. The pre-requisite for using this app is you are on iOS 12.1 update.
Method # 01: Make FaceTime Call Using Face Time App
- Simply open the FaceTime App On your iPhone.
- You will see the “+” button in the upper right corner, tap on it.
- After that, enter the name and number of a person you want make a call to.
- You can also enter up to 30 additional contacts.
- Then tap on the “Video” option or “Audio” option To Place your FaceTime Call.
Method # 2: How To Make A Group FaceTime Call Using Messages
- Simply open messages on your iPhone or iPad. Then proceed to group conversation by tapping on “Group Conversation” or start a “new one”.
- After that, tap on the “Avatar” of the conversation participants.
- At last, Tap on “FaceTime”.
That’s all, you need to do in order to make a Face time call. Let us know in the comment section, if you have any query related to this post.