Apple is removing lot of retro Nintendo games from AppStore. All those users who still want to try out old games of Game Boy Advance or Super Nintendo classic, ware left with only few options. One of them is installing SNES4iOS for iOS 11.2 emulator on their iDevices.
In this tutorial, we will guide you step by step how to install SNES4iOS emulator on your iPhone/iPad running on iOS 11.2 without jailbreaking it.
SNES4iOS is very good alternative to some other available emulators like GBA4iOS or Happychick emulator. Recently Apple has started removing all the emulators from its AppStore, however the is still a way around.
Key features of SNES4iOS emulator include:
- Support both Game Boy Advance and Nintendo Classic roms.
- Has clean interface.
- Very fast and quick.
How to Install SNES4iOS for iOS 11.2 on iPhone/iPad without Jailbreak
Follow the steps below:
- First of all make sure the default browser on your iOS 11.2 device is set to Safari.
- Launch default web browser on your iDevice.
- Download SNES4iOS.ipa file and place it on your desktop.
- Download Cydia Impactor and install it.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to your PC.
- Drag and drop the SNES4iOS for iOS 11.2 ipa inside Cydia Impactor and continue.
Give the installation few minutes for completion. Once it is installed, you will be able to load SNES4iOS roms and games inside the emulator on your iPhone/iPad.