Apple unveiled the 10th anniversary edition of iPhone which was given name of iPhone X. Few weeks ago, people started getting their iPhone X and since then, lot of users are asking about the jailbreak possibility.
How to Sideload Apps on iPhone X Using Cydia Impactor
In this tutorial, we will guide you with steps on how to sideload apps using their .ipa file with Cydia Impactor onto iPhone X.
Please note that your iPhone X must be running on iOS 11.1 or iOS 11.2.1 before you proceed with tutorial.
- First of all download the .ipa file on app you want to sideload to iPhone X and place it on your desktop.
- Download Cydia Impactor.
- Install Cydia Impactor on your Windows and then launch it.
- Connect your iPhone X to your PC with latest iTunes version installed.
- Drag and drop the .ipa file inside Cydia Impactor.
- Follow on-screen instructions by entering the Apple ID details.
- Once sideloading is completed, disconnect your iPhone X from your PC.
Restart your iPhone. You will see the installed or sideloaded app icon on your iPhone X homescreen. Launch it from there.
Let us know if you have any question or query related to sideloading .ipa apps to iPhone X running on iOS 11.2.1