Emulators are one of the best way of installing console games on your iPhone or iPad running on latest iOS 13, 13.2 or iOS 13.3. While we have covered lot of famous emulators earlier, there is a new one in the town.
Named as Provenance Emulator, the features it is packed are quite interesting and make it worth trying out.
Provenance Emulator Features
The best thing I like about Provenance emulator is its ability to allow users play multiple platform or console games on iOS 13 device. Be it Nintendo Games, Sega Genesis, NES, PS2, SNES or NES, Provenance has got support for all of them.
Second best feature of Provenance is its smooth interface that offers great performance without compromising on the gameplay.
Some other key features of Provenance Emulator for iOS 13 include:
- Real-time Stereo Audio support
- Free to use
- Emulation of Games at full speed
- No Jailbreak requirement
- Easy interface
- OpenVGBD support
Methods to Install Provenance Emulator for iOS 13/13.2/13.3 without Jailbreak
We will be covering multiple methods to achieve our result on installation of Provenance Emulator on iPhone. You are free to opt for anyone as per your convenience.
Method # 01: Thru AppValley
- Download AppValley
- Open AppValley and search for “Provenance Emulator” by using the search function.
- Follow on-screen instructions to install Provenance for iOS 13.
Method # 02: Using Cydia Impactor/IPA File
- Download Cydia Impactor and Provenance Emulator IPA file on to your PC.
- Extract the Provenance Emulator IPA file.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and launch Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the Provenance Emulator .IPA file inside Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID details when asked for.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be informed of that.
- Disconnect your iDevice from your computer and check for Provenance Emulator iOS 13 icon on homescreen.
Now that you are done with installation of Provenance Emulator for iOS 13, it is time to start playing your favorite retro Nintendo, PS 2 or Game Boy Advance Games on the latest hardware equipped iPhone 11 Pro, XS Max, XR, 8 Plus, 6S or SE.
Free free to let us know if you have any question related to installation of this emulator on your iDevice running on iOS 13, 13.2 or iOS 13.3.