Ever wished to play PlayStation games on your iPhone X or 8 Plus 0r 7/6S? If yes, then this is now reality. Thanks to Provenance emulator, you can now play PlayStation games on your iPhone and even iPad running on iOS 11, iOS 11.3 or iOS 11.4 without jailbreaking it.
Provenance is a newly released emulator that works with lot of games. It allow iOS device owners to play PlayStation, Game Boy Advance and Nintendo games without requiring to jailbreak.
Play PlayStation Games on iPhone in iOS 11.4 without Jailbreak
We know that lot of users these days do not want to proceed with jailbreaking their iDevice for the sake of playing retro games. So we have put together a tutorial to help you install Provenance emulator for iOS 11.4 without jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad.
There are two methods to install Provenance emulator without jailbreak on iPhone. We will cover both.
Method # 1: Install using iNoCydia
- Download Cydia on your iDevice without jailbreak.
- Search for “Provenance”.
- Proceed with its installation.
Method # 2: Install with Cydia Impactor
- Download Provenance emulator ipa file.
- Download Cydia Impactor for Windows or Mac.
- Launch Cydia Impactor and connect your iDevice to PC.
- Drag and drop the .ipa file inside Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID details.
Start playing the games you had always wished for to play on iOS device and let us know if you face any problem.