If you have jailbroken your iPhone or iPad or other A12 iDevice using Chimera on iOS 12, iOS 12.1.2 or iOS 12.3 using Chimera, then installing LiberyLite tool is must as it will help you bypass the jailbreak detection.
LiberyLite Jailbreak Detection Bypass
Liberty Lite is a mastermind of famous Jailbreak developer Ryley. With LibertyLite Cydia tweak installed, users can disable Cydia substrate that will help to bypass the jailbreak.
Most of the app nowadays, including Uber, SnapChat and Pokemon Go uses mechanism that detects if the user iDevice is jailbroken. If it is, then it won’t let users to use these apps or games.
This is where LiberyLite will help. Updated to support latest Chimera iOS 12 A12 iDevice jailbreak, LiberyLite is very light weight and won’t consume much power on your device.
LibertyLite Cydia tweak supports jailbreak detection bypass on following apps:
- Pokemon Go
- Fire Emblem Heroes
- Dokkan Battle JP
- British Airways
- Super Mario Run
- Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Fate
How to Install LiberyLite Jailbreak Detection Bypass Tool on iOS 12
- Launch Cydia on your Chimera jailbroken iDevice.
- Go to Sources -> tap on Edit.
- Click on Add and then add this repo: ryleyangus.com/repo/
- Once done, go back and search for “LibertyLite”.
- Install it.
- After installation, go to Settings -> LibertyLite.
- Enable it by toggling the switch.
- Select the app that you want to bypass the jailbreak detection for.
- That’s it.
Please note that since Chimera is semi-untethered jailbreak for iOS 12/12.1.2, you will need to re-install it every-time your iDevice is restarted.