The AR based gaming took a sharp turn after the release of Pokemon Go, especially on mobile devices. Jurassic World Alive AR Mobile is yet another similar nature game and requires gamers to move around their homes (and yards and neighborhoods) in order to proceed in the game.
In Jurassic World Alive, the dinosaurs are roaming around your towns and your streets, and it is up to you to run around and save them from extinction. Track the dinosaurs with a drone and collect DNA samples. Assemble a team and fight in real-time PvP battles. There’s a lot of fun to be had here.
However, if you would like to pass the to higher levels in Jurassic World Alive from the comfort of your sofa, then the good news is that its very much possible and easy to achieve, thanks to GPS spoofing Cydia tweak known as JWAlive++. Amazingly, it does not require jailbreaking the iOS 12 or iOS 13.
How to Install JWAlive++ Cydia Tweak without Jailbreak [iOS13]
- Download JWAlive++ .IPA file from here.
- Download and Install Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- Connect your iOS 13 powered iPhone with computer.
- Launch Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the JWAlive .ipa inside Cydia Impactor.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How to Use JWAlive++ Joystick for GPS Spoofing
- Create an account at Patron.com. There at JWALive++ page, click on “Become a Patron” and donate at least $5.
- Click on “Authorize with Patron” which will then open a Safari window. “Allow/Authorize” the action that will then generate key.
- Again click on “Activate through Patron”.
Once done, launch the JWAlive++ on your iPhone and then launch the Jurassic Alive World game. You will see a joystick floating around at the bottom right end of the game which you can use to move anywhere in the map.