PS2 stands for PlayStation 2. It is one of the most sold gaming console by Sony.
Surprising news is that you can enjoy playing PS2 or PlayStation 2 games on your iPhone or iPad. The condition is it must be running on iOS 11, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.3 or iOS 11.4. You do not even need to have your device jailbroken in order to enjoy PS2 games.
Known as PS2 Emulator, it brings the PS2 gaming experience to iOS devices. Many users want to enjoy these games on iDevices, however, due to jailbreak, they do not proceed. Thanks to developers of PS2 Emulator for iOS 11 that made it compatible with non-jailbroken iDevices.
How to Install PS2 Emulator for iOS 11/11.2/11.3/11.4 on iPhone without Jailbreak
In order to install PS2 Emulato for iOS 11, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.3 or iOS 11.4 without jailbreak on your iPhone or iPad, follow the steps below:
- First of all download the PS2 Emulator IPA file and place it on desktop.
- Download and install Cydia impactor on your PC or Mac.
- Connect your iPhone to computer.
- Launch Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the PS2 Emulator .ipa file inside Cydia Impactor.
- Wait for installation to start and then finish.
Alright, you did it. Now launch PS2 emulator for iOS 11 from your iPhone homescreen and enjoy playing the PlayStation 2 games on iPhone without jailbreaking it.