Thanks to Apple, we see a new game each day in AppStore. However, almost all these new games consume a lot of iPhone/iPad battery, owing to their heavy graphics. Now Nintendo 3DS Emulator is updated to support newly released iOS 12.
If belong to 90s kid, you would be familiar with Nintendo games. Yes, I am talking about the old good Nintendo games that we used to play in our childhood. Even you own an iPhone now, these games can be still enjoyed on iPhone or iPad, thanks to Nintendo 3DS emulator.
Install Nintendo 3DS Emulator for iOS 11 and iOS 12
There are two methods to install Nintendo 3DS emulator for iOS 11/11.3. One method is installing it on jailbroken iDevices. However, for that, you need to have Cydia installed.
Another method to install Nintendo 3DS emulator is without jailbreak that uses Apple third party certificates. We will cover both methods in details.
Method 1: Install Nintendo 3DS Emulator with Cydia
If your iPhone/iPad is running on iOS 11 or iOS 12, follow the steps below:
- First of all you need to utilize LiberiOS tool to untethered jailbreak it first.
- Once it is jailbroken, launch Cydia and search for Nintendo 3DS emulator.
- Proceed with its installation.
- After installation is completed, Nintendo 3DS Emulator icon will be added to iDevice home screen, from where it can be easily launched.
Method 2: Install Nintendo 3DS Emulator without Jailbreak
If you feel comfortable with iOS 11 default system and do not want to jailbreak it, good news is that Nintendo 3DS Emulator can be installed without jailbreak on iOS 11 by using the steps below:
- First of all download and install AppValley.
- Launch AppValley.
- Search for Nintendo 3DS Emulator for iOS 11 and iOS 12 and install it.
- Once done, re-spring your iDevices.
Let us know if you faced any issue during installation of Nintendo 3DS Emulator on your iPhone X, 8 Plus, 7 Plus, 6S, SE, iPad Air or Mini running on iOS 11, 11.2, iOS 11.3 or iOS 12.