Kodi is well known for its cross-platform compatibility, easy to use interface and variety of content available. While it can be easily installed on Android and Windows Phone, iOS version of Kodi require jailbreak. Thanks to apps like Cydia Impactor, now users can install Kodi Media Center for iOS 11 without jailbreaking their iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
We will be using Apple developer certificate to install Kodi Media Center without jailbreaking iOS 11 and iOS 11.2.1. However, if the certificate is revoked, you will need to re-install Kodi on iOS 11 from start over.
How to Install Kodi Media Center for iOS 11 – iOS 11.2.1 without Jailbreak
Before you proceed, make sure:
- Your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch is fully charged.
- You have an active internet connection.
- Backup your device.
After backing up the device, you can proceed with tutorial below:
- First of all launch Safari web browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Download and install AppCentral.
- Launch AppCentral and look for “Kodi Media Center for iOS 11”.
- Proceed with installation. It will take few minutes, depending upon your internet connection speed.
Once installation is completed, launch Kodi Media Center for iOS 11/11.2.1 from your iDevice homescreen and start streaming your favorite media content.