If you are eager to install Cinemabox HD app on your newly iOS 13 updated iPhone 11 Pro, XS Max, 8 Plus, XR, iPhone X, iPad Pro, iPad Air or iPad Mini without jailbreaking it, follow this tutorial which covers a simple workaround to do so easily as well as solution to fix Cinemabox HD not working error on any device.
Cinemabox HD is basically an app that lets you watch your favorite TV shows, movies or series while on the go on your iPhone or any other device.
How to Install Cinemabox HD without Jailbreak on iOS 13/13.2 and iOS 13.3
The procedure for installation of Cinemabox HD on iOS 13 is quite simple and straight forward. All you need is to follow the steps below:
- Download Cinemabox HD .ipa file and place it on your desktop.
- Download and install Cydia Impactor on your iPhone or iPad.
- Connect your iDevice running on iOS 13 to your computer.
- Drag and drop the Cinemabox HD .ipa file inside Cydia Impactor.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, you may launch Cinemabox HD from its icon on homescreen.
How to Fix Cinemabox HD Not Working Error
Now incase, you are facing Cinemabox HD not working error, follow the method to fix the problem easily
The first method to fix the problem is by changing the date and time to 1 year past and then changing it again. You can do so on easily on your respective device.
If above method does not work and the problem of Cinemabox HD not working still persists, you may proceed with re-installing the app again and then re-launch it.
Let us know if you have any question or query related to this tutorial.