Want to customize your iPhone X, 8 Plus, 7 Plus, 6S, SE or iPad Air/Mini as you are bored of the default iOS 11 theme? Try out variety of Anemone themes for iOS 11 without jailbreaking your iDevice.
Recently, Electra toolkit was released that make use of iOS 11 exploits to get access to root files. Once gained, you can use it as Cydia alternative. Since Saurik is taking his time to update Cydia for iOS 11.1.2, we are left with no option but to use Electra toolkit for customizing iDevice.
With Electra toolkit, you can install below Anemone themes for iOS 11 on your iPhone X, 8 Plus, 7 Plus, 6S, SE, iPad Air/Mini: Glyphs, AC2, Classic iOS, Lotus, Glasklart 2, Minimal, Dock Reflections, Gentleman, iPhone X, No Dock and Dock Rlections.
How to Install Anemone Themes on iOS 11, 11.1.2 & 11.2 without Jailbreak
There are two ways to install Anemone themes on iPhone/iPad running on iOS 11, 11.1.2 or iOS 11.2.
Method 1: Install Anemone Themes using Electra toolkit
To proceed with this method, follow the steps below:
- Download Electra toolkit for iOS 11 on your iDevice.
- Download WinSCP FTP client for your device.
- Install WinSCP on your Windows computer.
- Configure it to be able to use with iPhone.
- Login via SFTP and then get into iPhone root filesystem.
- There you can follow the steps to successfully upload the Anemone themes to your iPhone/iPad.
Method 2: Install Anemone Themes for iOS 11/11.1.2/11.2 without Jailbreak
Since you are not going to proceed with any jailbreak tool to modify iOS 11, you will need to have Cydia for iOS 11 installed without jailbreak. Afterwards, you can follow the steps below to install Anemone themes on iOS 11 without jailbreaking using steps below:
- Download AppValley for your iDevice.
- Launch AppValley.
- Search for Anemone themes.
- Select your favorite Anemone theme to apply on your iPhone/iPad.
- Re-spring your iOS 11 device.
These are the two methods to install Anemone themes for iOS 11/11.2 on your iPhone/iPad. Did you find the information you were looking for? Let us know in the comments section.