Earlier we have covered file managers like Filza for iOS devices. Apple does not allow file managers inside AppStore, so developers end up putting them in Cydia. iFile is yet another File Manager for iOS devices that lets iPhone, iPod and iPad owners to browse through the system files.
How to Install iFile for iOS 11.3 without Jailbreak
Though it is a Cydia tweak, but we will teach you how to install iFile Manager for iOS 11.3 without jailbreaking your iPhone X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6S, SE, iPad Mini or Air. So are you ready?
If yes, then follow the steps below:
- Download iFile for iOS 11.3 .ipa file and place it on your desktop.
- Download Cydia Impactor and install it.
- Connect your iPhone or other iOS 11.3 device to your computer.
- Launch Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the .ipa file inside Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID details.
- Wait for installation to complete.
When installation of iFile for iOS 11.3 is completed, launch it from your homescreen. Search for the .ipa file you have recently added to your iPhone and install it right from within your iOS 11.3 powered iDevice.