For gaming lovers, Apple introduced the long-awaited feature in iOS 13 that supports PS4 DualShock 4 and Xbox One S controller on iPhone and iPad. Learn how you can pair your controllers easy way.
iOS 13 was released in September of 2019, and very shortly after, iOS 13.1 was released to fix bugs and even provide new features. iOS 13 is compatible with most iPhones, so long as they are iPhone 6S, iPhone SE or something newer than these.
The features of the new iOS 13 include “Dark Mode” to ease the work your eyes are doing while using your phone.
With having support for PS4 and Xbox One controllers, iOS 13 has caught the eye of gamers and they were anxiously waiting to get their hands-on on this feature. It is because playing games on iPhone or iPad using controllers will be lot more fun.
Steps to Pair Xbox One Controller with iPhone/iPad on iOS 13
If you have got Xbox One, follow the steps below to pair its controller with your iPhone/iPad running on iOS 13:
- Open Settings app for your device.
- Go to Bluetooth.
- Turn it on.
- Once pairing begins to search, get your controller.
- Now on Xbox controller, press the Xbox button and then hold the connect button for few seconds.
- It will then appear in other devices on your iPhone in Bluetooth.
- Tap on it to pair it.
Steps to Pair PS4 DualShock 4 Controller with iPhone/iPad on iOS 13
- Open Settings app.
- Go to Bluetooth settings.
- Press and hold PlayStation and share buttons for few seconds, until the light starts flashing white color.
- Now your PS4 Controller will appear on iPhone under other devices.
- Connect to it from there.
Did the instructions above resolve your questions? Let us know in the comments section below if you have any questions related to pairing your PS4 or Xbox controller with iOS 13 powered iPhone or iPad.