When your phone randomly restart, you might get worried about this act of your phone and you should be. It is because it might be sign some serious problem and needs to be attended at right time. In this article we will talk about iPhone XR randomly reboot issue and will try to fix this issue through simple methods.
Methods to Fix iPhone XR Randomly Restarting itself
There can be many reasons behind this problem, some of which are storage problem or some malware preventing your device from starting normally.
Method # 1: Your iPhone XR Need Force Restart
Sometimes to deal with unexpected and random issues, you need to force restart your phone in order to get out of the situation instantly. In order to force restart your iPhone XR, simply follow the steps below:
- Simply quickly press and then release “Volume Up” button.
- Quickly press and then release “Volume Down” button.
- After that, press and hold the “power button” until your iPhone restarts.
After force restarting your iPhone XR, check the problem is gone or still sticky.
Method # 2: Update your Apps and iOS
You can also deal with the problem in this way like you can check for the apps pending updates, if any then simply install it. Also update your iOS, if the latest updates are available. Follow the below steps to proceed:
- Open the “App Store” on your iPhone XR and then navigate to “Update section”.
- Take a look on the list of apps that include pending updates.
- After that, tap on the “update all” to install all the updates.
In order to update your iOS, implement the below steps:
- Navigate to “settings” on your iPhone XR.
- Tap on “General” tab and the select “Software update”.
If any latest update available, then follow the on-screen instructions in order to install the update.
Method # 3: Factory Reset Your iPhone XR
If none of the above methods work for you, then you need to factory reset your phone in order to set your phone back to its original settings. But make sure to make back-up of your important data on iCloud or iTunes in order to restore it after factory resetting.
Follow the below steps:
- Go to “settings” on your iPhone XR.
- Then tap on “General tab”.
- Locate the “Reset” option and then tap on it and select the option “Erase all contents and settings”.
- In order to proceed, enter your password and tap on the option to “confirm system reset”.
Method # 4: Close All The Apps Running In the Background
The apps that you don’t want to use after being used earlier still running in the background. There can be many app running in the background, as they are easy to access and beneficial for faster reloading but it can become the major reason for problem like randomly rebooting. Therefore, you need to close all the apps that are running in the background of your iPhone XR, to do that, follow the steps below:
- In home screen of your iPhone XR, simply swipe your finger up and then release.
- After that, swipe right or left in order to navigate through apps preview.
- Then tap on each app and swipe it up to quit it or close it.
These were few methods that will for sure fix the issue of iPhone XR randomly restarting itself. Let us know if you have any query or question related to this tutorial.