iOS 10.3.3 untethered jailbreak is out for all those patient iPhone and iPad owners who have not updated their iDevices to iOS 11. The tool named g0blin or goblin is now available for download.
In the World of jailbreak, we see new update and releases almost each day. g0blin iOS 10.3.3 is new update that has took everyone by shock. Just few days ago, LiberiOS tool for iOS 11 jailbreak was released followed by Houdini11 tool.
But iOS 11 jailbreak came with an issue which is compatibility of Cydia. Though, Saurik has started to work on updating Cydia for iOS 11 support, as evident from APT Repo, but we are still not sure how much time it will take.
In this scenario, it is best to downgrade your iPhone or iPad to iOS 10.3.3 and utilize the g0blin iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak tool to achieve the untethered jailbreak.
The reason we recommend this is because of the stability of goblin iOS 10.3.3 untethered jailbreak tool as well as support of Cydia with many famous Cydia tweaks.
g0blin iOS 10.3.3 tool is compatible with:
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 using goblin Tool
In order to use goblin tool for jailbreaking iDevice on iOS 10.3.3, follow the steps below:
- Download Cydia Impactor.
- Install Cydia Impactor on your Windows PC.
- Download g0blin IPA file and place it on your desktop.
- Connect your iDevice to your PC.
- Launch Cydia Impactor.
- Wait until it recognizes your device.
- Drag and drop the g0blin IPA file into the Cydia Impactor.
- Follow on-screen instructions.Enter your Apple ID details once asked.
- Now wait for the process of installation to be completed. Once it is done, disconnect your iDevice from your PC.
- Launch g0blin app on your iDevice.
- After getting untrusted developer certificate error, launch the Settings app and go to General -> Profile & Device Management. Verify g0blin certificate there.
- Launch g0blin app again on your iPhone/iPad. Now it will start the jailbreaking process that might take few minutes.
- Once done, close it and launch Cydia which awaits you on your homescreen.
Inside Cydia, you can search for your favorite Cydia tweak which are compatible with iOS 10.3.3.