Have you ever installed third party apps on your iPhone using Cydia Impactor? If so, you would be familiar with the fact that after 7 days, such apps licenses are revoked by Apple which result in the app crashing. Thanks to a small workaround, you can now sideload third party apps on your iPhone which will be never revoked without any jailbreak or a computer. As a result, the apps won’t crash.
Guide to Fix Sideloaded Apps IPA from Crashing/Revoking in iOS 11
As Apple is very strict with its App Store policies, a lot of users release their apps as third party apps these days. Such apps are available for install directly through Safari browser. Thanks to Cydia Impactor for making the process of side loading apps through IPA easy.
However, the problem with apps installed through Cydia Impactor is that you will have to re-install them after some time. In case you are facing issue with Cydia Impactor in iOS 11, follow this tutorial.
This tutorial will help you to get lifetime access to side loaded apps without worry of getting revoked.
- Launch Safari web browser on your iPhone/iPad or iPod Touch.
- Wait until the page is completely loaded. When it is loaded, look for the Install Profile button and tap on it.
- You will be redirected to your iOS Settings app. When you are there, tap on Install Anti Revoke profile.
- You will be required to tap on Install button again to start this process.
- When done, tap on Next button followed by Install button again.
- Wait until the profile is fully installed and is made operational.
Did this article resolve your questions about sideloading apps? Let us know if you have any issues or thoughts related to side loading third party apps on iPhone in iOS 11 in the comments section below.