Are you facing issues while installing GBA4iOS on your iPhone or iPad running on iOS 11, iOS 11.2.1? The most common error users face reads “GBA4iOS could not be installed at this time”.
If you have came across same message while installing Game Boy Advance emulator on your iDevice, then worry not as there is a fix for this.
How to Fix GBA4iOS Could Not Be Installed at this time Error
There are couple of methods to resolve this issue on iDevices running on iOS 11, iOS 11.2 or later.
Fix # 01: Try iOSEmus
- Launch Safari web browser on your iDevice.
- Visit iOSEmus and look for GBA4iOS.
- Tap on its icon to start the installation process.
- After installation is completed, trust the profile.
Fix # 02: GBA4iOS using TutuApp
- Install TutuApp Helper for iOS 11/11.2.
- Search for GBA4iOS and install it.
The main issue that caused problem during GBA4iOS installation is revoking of software. As you would be aware that GBA4iOS is a Cydia tweak and installing it without jailbreaking require some certificate that is valid for 7 days only. Anyways, we hope that after following above methods, your issue during GBA4iOS installation would be gone.