Though Coolstar has released second version of Electra 1131 for iOS 11.2 and iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak, some users are facing error that reads “Please wait (1/3)”. Here are few methods on how you can fix it.
How to Fix or Get Past “Please wait (1/3)” Error in Electra 1131 iOS 11.2 – iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak
Electra iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak tool utilizes the Ian Beer exploit, which is very hard to use. This is the reason behind the low success rate of Electra 1131 jailbreak tool.
Most of the time when the jailbreak is not successful, the app get stuck at “Please Wait (1/3)” and does not go ahead. There are two known methods to fix this error. You can try either of them. If one does not work in your case, opt for second one.
Method # 1: Disable Find My iPhone
The method that worked in most users cases is disabling the Find my iPhone. You can do so by following the steps below:
- Launch Settings app on your iPhone.
- At top of the list, you will see your Apple ID name. Tap on it.
- Go to iCloud and there you will see iCloud Drive and Find My iPhone options.
- Disable or turn off both the options.
- Now open the Electra 1131 app and tap on Jailbreak button.
- Wait for the jailbreak process to get completed.
If it gets stuck again at “Please Wait (1/3)”, follow the second method.
Method # 2: Enable and Disable Airplane Mode
Lot of users reported this method to have fixed the issue of “Please Wait (1/3)” error when trying to jailbreak iOS 11.2 or iOS 11.3.1 powered iDevice with Electra 1131.
- Access the Control center on your iPhone or iPad.
- Turn on “Airplane Mode” from its icon.
- After sometime, turn it off.
- Now launch Electra 1131 iOS 11.2 – iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak tool.
- Tap on Jailbreak button to start the jailbreaking process.
After following any of the above methods, you will be able to get past the “Please wait (1/3)” error that you got when trying to jailbreak your iPhone X, 8 Plus, 7 Plus, 6S, iPad Air or Mini with Electra 1131.