Users who have jailbroken their iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus/7, 6S with Electra Jailbreak 1.0.4 version are facing issues with Cydia Tweaks. Some tweaks simply do not show up in Settings app and some do not even open. This tutorial will provide you the solutions to these issues.
In previous articles here in JailBreak Nerds, we covered a detailed tutorial on fixing the issue when Cydia tweaks do not show up in Settings app in iOS 11. It worked for lot of users, but some are now facing different problem.
Guide to Fix Cydia Tweaks Not Working in iOS 11.1.2/11.3 Electra Jailbreak
After trying to jailbreak iPhone with Electra Jailbreak 1.0.4, some users claim that Cydia tweak do not open up. Despite the successful installation, the tweak simply do not work.
Do not worry as this problem is not major issue. By using a small workaround, you will be able to run any Cydia tweak that is compatible with iOS 11.1.2/11.3 and Electra Jailbreak.
- First of all download a good third party file manager like Filza on your iDevice.Go to /library/ location.
- There search for folder that will goes by /TweakInject/ name.
- Rename it to TweakInject(1).
- Now go back to /Library/ directory.
- Edit it and tap on “Symbolic Link”
- Go to /Library/Mobile Substrate/ directory. Select it.
- Again go back to /Library/.
- When new folder named /DynamicLibraries/ gets visible there, rename it to “TweakInject”.
- Now generate SSH session using iTerminal app.
- Add username as “root” and password as “alpine”
- When you are connect to SSH Terminal, type the command (without commas) “Killall SpringBoard” followed by tapping on enter button.
When your iPhone or other iDevice is rebooted, you will see that all the Cydia tweaks that were previously not working after Electra Jailbreak, are perfect now.
Did this article resolve your problem? If so, let us know in the comment, and share this article on Facebook so that your friends who need help can get the information they need.