Have you updated your iOS device including iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6S, SE, iPad Air or Mini to iOS 11.2 or iOS 11.2.2? If yes and now you want to avail jailbreak, then you should downgrade your iDevice to iOS 11.1.2 using TinyUmbrella tool by saving SHSH blog.
TinyUmbrella Tool for iOS 11.1.2
Everytime Apple releases new iOS version, its stops signing the previous version. So it means that after Apple stops signing the previous version of iOS, users are left with no other option but to update to recent version like iOS 11.2. Tools like TinyUmbrella helps in these situations.
With TinyUmbrella tool, you can easily save iOS 11.1.2 SHSH blob that will let you downgrade your iPhone/iPad to iOS 11.1.2. iOS 11.1.2 is famous these days because of availability of jailbreak tool like LiberiOS and Houdini11.
With these tools, you can untethered jailbreak iOS 11.1.2 and can get Cydia installed. However, there is no jailbreak available for iOS 11.2 or later. This is why downgrading back to iOS 11.1.2 is very important. Thanks to tools like TinyUmbrella for making our task of downgrade easier.
How to Downgrade to iOS 11.1.2 from iOS 11.2 using TinyUmbrella Tool
- First of all download TinyUmbrella for Windows/Mac.
- Download iOS 11.1.2 IPSW for and then place it on your desktop.
- Please make sure that you have already saved SHSH blob of iOS 11.1.2 of your device using TinyUmbrella.
- After installation, launch TinyUmbrella.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC.
- Make sure you see your iDevice SHSH blobs in the list.
- Click on “Start TSS Server” button.
- Once done, launch iTunes.
- Enter your iPhone in to DFU mode.
- Now by holding shift key, click on Restore button. Search for the iOS 11.1.2 .ipsw file you have just placed on your desktop.
Let iTunes does its job while you are enjoying your coffee. Once it is done, you will be back to iOS 11.1.2. Use Houdini11 tool to untethered jailbreak your iPhone/iPad on iOS 11.1.2.