SemiRestore utility for iOS 11, iOS 11.2 and iOS 11.3 has just been released by Coolstar to cleanup the jailbreak on your iPhone/iPad or iPod Touch. It is very easy to use and can be operated by any iDevice owner.
If you have previously jailbroken your iDevice running on iOS 11, 11.1.2, 11.2, 11.2.5 or iOS 11.3 using Electra Jailbreak tool and now want to remove it, SemiRestore 11 is the perfect choice.
Lot of times we jailbreak our iDevice but due to some performance tweaks or issues, we need to revert back to original iOS version. There are different methods to do that: One is to clean install iOS 11 using iTunes which is lengthy one while the other method is to remove jailbreak. SemiRestore 11 is for the second method.
How to Remove Electra iOS 11/11.2/11.3 Jailbreak Using SemiRestore 11
Before you proceed with removing iOS 11 Electra Jailbreak using CleanRestore 11 tool, you need to know the following things:
- It is will remove the jailbreak.
- Any Cydia tweaks installed on your iDevice will be removed.
- Your iDevice will be made bloat free.
If you have got the above points, follow the steps below to install SemiRestore 11 to remove Electra Jailbreak from your iPhone/iPad:
- Launch Cydia on your jailbroken iDevice.
- Search for “SemiRestore 11”.
- Proceed with its installation.
- Once it is installed, launch it from your homescreen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- After completion, your iDevice will be rebooted.
That’s it. You have successfully uninstall or removed Electra iOS 11/11.2/11.3 jailbreak from your iDevice using SemiRestore 11 utility.