25PP app allows users to try out different jailbreak tweaks and App Stores apps for free. This is good for those users who want to try paid apps before making decision to buy them. Originally, 25PP App was in the Chinese language only.
However, some developers have translated it to English and also modified it to make it compatible with iOS 11, iOS 11.0.3 and iOS 11.1.
How to Install 25PP App/Repo for iOS 11 without Jailbreak
In this tutorial, you will learn how to download and install 25PP App for iOS 11, 11.0.3 and iOS 11.1 on iPhone/iPad without jailbreak. Before you proceed, make sure:
- You have backed up important data on your iDevice. This is just for safety, in case anything goes wrong (not that we expect it to, it is just a good idea any time you set out to make changes to your device outside of the world of what you can download from the official app store).
- Make sure your iPhone/iPad is fully charged.
First of all you need to have Safari web browser fully working on your iOS 11/11.0.3/11.1 powered iDevice.
- Once ensured, Launch Safari web browser.
- Visit 25pp.com web and wait for it to fully load.
- When it is loaded, you will see a green button with some Chinese text.
- Tap on it and follow the instructions. Tap on install button in the popup menu and again wait few seconds for 25PP to download.
- When downloading and installation of 25PP for iOS 11 is completed, go to your homescreen. Launch Settings app on your iDevice.
- Go to General -> Profile. Trust the 25PP repo profile. When it is done, go to your homescreen. You will see blue icon of 25PP. Launch it from there.
When you will launch 25PP app in English for iOS 11 for the first time, you will be asked to grant permissions. Do that and then search for your favorite apps and games inside 25PP.
Did the information in this short tutorial get you what you need? Let us know in the comments below.