FilzaJailed is an iOS app system file explorer that lets you browse through your iPhone essential system files. Such file explorer is not available in iOS by default.
Luckily, FilzaJailed can be now installed on iOS 11.3 and iOS 11.4 powered iPhone using its ipa file without need of jailbreaking your device. However, before you can proceed with FilzaJailbreak installation without jailbreak, please bear in mind that you know what you will be doing with Filza.
Install FilzaJailed Using IPA file for iOS 11.3 and iOS 11.4
If you are an advanced iOS user, only then proceed with FilzaJailed installation for iOS 11 using ipa file and Cydia Impactor.
- First of all download FilzaJailed for iOS 11.3 – 11.4 ipa file.
- When you have got the ipa file, place it on your PC desktop.
- Connect your iDevice to your computer and let it recognize it.
- Afterwards, launch Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the FilzaJailed .ipa file for iOS 11.3/11.4 inside Cydia Impactor to start sideloading process.
After completion of installation, you should be able to launch FilzaJailed from its homescreen shortcut icon. If you face issue with FilzaJailed for iOS 11.3, give FilzaEscaped a try.