Thanks to other developers for coming forward in support of all iDevice owners who are eagerly waiting for Cydia to get iOS 11 support. Now, a new jailbreak developer has released a tool called Electra Toolkit.
Electra toolkit for iOS 11, 11.2 and iOS 11.3
Before proceeding any further, let us have a brief overview of what Electra toolkit actually is and what is its purpose. Electra is basically a toolkit for testing and trying all Cydia tweaks on iOS 11 devices. It is the masterpiece of Coolstar and utilizies libjb library.
So in case you are curious to know what you can do with Electra toolkit, let me clear that it works with Anemone theming engine, preference loader as well as Substitute.
Electra toolkit is compatible with:
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5S
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini 4
- iPod Touch
How to Install Electra toolkit on iPhone/iPad on iOS 11/11.1.2/11.2
To install Electra toolkit on your iDevice jailbroken on iOS 11, follow the steps below:
- Download Cydia impactor and install it on your Windows PC.
- Download the .ipa file of Electra toolkit and place it on your desktop.
- Connect your iDevice to your Windows PC.
- Drag and drop the Electra toolkit .ipa file inside Cydia impactor.
- Follow on-screen instructions and proceed.
- Once it is installed, trust the profile in General -> Profile & Device Management. Launch Electra toolkit and enjoy.
Once Electra toolkit for iOS 11.3 is installed, you are free to download Cydia on your iPhone and iPad.
Did you try out the steps in this tutorial? Did the suggested solution address your needs? Let us know what you think in the comments section below.