If you are avid internet user and own an iPhone, then I am sure you would have faced a scenario with lot of tabs opened in your Safari browser. The reason for that is whenever you close Safari, it does not close the opened tabs automatically.
Worry not, as here we will guide you how to instantly close all the opened tabs on Safari on your iPhone running on iOS 12.
How to Close All Opened Tabs Instantly on Safari Browser on iPhone in iOS 12
Believe me it is way simple to get rid of all these opened tabs in a matter of a second. I am sure that many iDevice owners would not be aware of this technique. So without any further ado, lets proceed with steps required to do so:
- Open the Safari web browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Look for the tab button at the top right corner of Safari and tap/hold it for few moments.
- A new menu will appear, having various option including an option to “Close All tabs”.
- Tap on “Close All tabs” option.
- As soon as you tap on it, all the opened tabs in Safari will be closed immediately.
That’s it! How simple was that? Let us know if you have any questions or queries related particularly to Safari web browser.