Youtube is a vital tool for everyone these days. We use it to learn, to operate our businesses, and to solve problems. Cercube 4 for YouTube is an app that will helps you improve your overall YouTube browsing experience. While it is a Cydia/Sileo Tweak, luckily, you can try out Cercube 4 for iOS 12 without jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad.
With Cercube, you will be able to auto-replay videos and manage/download videos inside built-in manager. Other features include:
- Ability to auto-remind the videos
- Hide the Upload button.
- Auto-replay Videos
- Select default tab when opening YouTube
- Background playback options
Please note that this post is just for educational purposes only. If you like any app or service, always buy it from AppStore. We do not support piracy of any kind, nor do we encourage or expect anyone to take any action in violation of copyright laws.
How to Install Cercube 4 for 12/12.3 without Jailbreak
Basically, the jailbreak version of Cercube 4 is much stable one and if you have already jailbroken your iDevice using Chimera, you can install Cercube using Sileo.
However, if you do not want to jailbreak your iPhone XS Max, XS, XR, iPhone X, 8 Plus, 6S, SE, iPad Air or Mini, then you can still enjoy Cercube 4 for YouTube without jailbreak by following the steps below:
- Download Cercube 4 for YouTube IPA file.
- Download and Install Cydia Impactor.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Launch Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the Cercube 4 for YouTube .ipa file inside Cydia Impactor.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- Once the installation is completed, close Cydia Impactor.
Restart your iPhone or iPad. You will be able to see Cercube 4 for YouTube icon on your homescreen. This is the easiest method to try out Cercube 4 for iOS 12 without jailbreaking your iDevice.
This is tutorial take care of your question? Let us know about your experience in the comments section below.