Have you updated your iPhone 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XR, 11 or iPhone 8/8 Plus to iOS 13 or iOS 13.3 and now looking to try out your favorite Cydia tweaks without jailbreaking, then there is good news.
Thankfully, AppValley has been updated to support iOS 13 and iOS 13.3 and does not require jailbreaking. Amazing, isn’t it?
AppValley for iOS 13 and iOS 13.3
AppValley for iOS 13/13.3 is Cydia and Sileo App installer for iDevices that allow users to enjoy jailbreak tweaks without installation of Cydia. It comes with nice interface and is regularly updated to ensure smooth operation and bugs fixing.
How to Install AppValley on iPhone and iPad without Jailbreak on iOS 13 – iOS 13.3
The procedure of installation of AppValley on iOS 13/13.3 is pretty simple and straight forward. Simply follow the steps below:
- Launch Safari web browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Download AppValley configuration profile and wait until the download has started.
- Once it is done, tap on Install button in the popup message.
- When the installation is completed, launch Settings app and go to General -> Profile and Device Management.
- Look for AppValley profile there. Tap on Install button at the top right.
- After completion, you will see AppValley icon on your homescreen.
Launch AppValley from homescreen and enjoy your favorite Cydia tweaks and apps on iOS 13 and iOS 13.3 powered iDevice without jailbreak.