Since Jailbreaking iOS 11 has became a very difficult task, users have started installing modified apps on their iDevices using Cydia Impactor. However, the issue with sideloaded apps is getting revoked. It is because they have a limited duration Apple developer license and once it is expired, users have to re-install or sideload these apps using Cydia Impactor.
Luckily, there is a new tool available that saves you from this hurdle. Anti Revoke VPN is its name and it allow users to enjoy the sideloaded apps like SnapChat++ or WhatsApp++ on their iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running on iOS 11 without any worries.
The best thing about Anti Revoke VPN for iOS 11 is it does not require jailbreak. Yes, you can install it without jailbreaking your iOS 11 device.
How to Install Anti Revoke VPN for iOS 11 Without Jailbreak
Devices compatible with Anti Revoke VPN for iOS 11 include:
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone SE
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Mini 3
- iPod Touch
Follow the steps below to install Anti Revoke VPN on your compatible iOS 11 devices:
- First of all launch Safari web browser on your iOS 11 powered device.
- Visit vpn.appnation.vip and wait until this page is fully loaded.
- Once it is loaded, tap on install button. If you are asked about your iDevice passcode, enter it. Proceed next by following on-screen instructions.
- When you are done with all steps, you will be taken back to main homescreen.
- If you see Enabled text in green color opposite to Anti Revoke VPN, it means the app is successfully installed.
Now you have successfully installed Anti Revoke VPN on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch running on iOS 11 without jailbreaking it. Enjoy using the sideloaded apps without worry of being revoked.