Apple introduced dark mode in iOS 11 as a test. However, it has become very popular among the iPhone users. The dark mode was officially only available when you preview a message to send messages.
As expected, now a plethora of Cydia tweaks has evolved that lets you apply Apple iOS 11 dark mode system wide, without even jailbreaking it. Eclipse 4 is best tweak in this regard.
Eclipse 4 is specifically built by keeping in mind the users that want to have a dark theme or dark mode on iOS 11 devices. It is compatible with:
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
Supported iOS version include:
- iOS 11.3 Beta
- iOS 11.2
- iOS 11.1.2
- iOS 11.1
- iOS 11
If your iDevice and iOS is in the above list, you have our permission to download Eclipse 4 Cydia tweak ipa for free and proceed with its installation.
Download Eclipse 4 for iOS 11 Cydia Tweak for Free
- Download Eclipse 4 Cydia tweak .ipa file and place it on your Windows desktop.
- Install Cydia Impactor on your PC.
- Install latest iTunes version.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer.
- Drag and drop the Eclipse 4 Cydia tweak .ipa file inside Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID details.
- Wait few seconds for installation to get completed.
After Eclipse 4 for iOS 11 is installed for free on your iPhone/iPad, launch it from the settings app. Change its setting as per your liking and enjoy system wide dark mode/theme.